Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

Translate the page into your language

lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

Introduction to the blog

This is my personal blog for mathematics divulgation. My aim it's to demonstrate you maths are more simple than you ever thought.

Maths, as the life itself are simple too. In fact, the most complex process in life are compounded of simple parts.The mathematician's method work by the same method, I mean, trying to simplify complex problems into several simple parts. Thus, 
I'll try to show you that maths have a lot in common with our daily day, in a practical, simple and clear way. I think the best way to learn it's enjoying what you're doing and this will be my aim: Trying to learn, but enjoying our task.

Maths it's all around us. One example could be when we're playing football, the ball moves by different mathematics equations( called, Kinematics ), that's amazing, wonderful !!. Isn't it?

     
Here  I let you this amazing experiment !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario