Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

Translate the page into your language

domingo, 22 de junio de 2014

PERSONAL SUBJECT ASSESSMENT

First of all, before focus on the personal subject assessment and finally closing the course 2013-2014, I would like to say that it's been a placer for me to share with us this scientific blog for spreading purposes.

In this subject coursed on 2014, which I know it's very importan for the future as an engineer and very interesting world because everything change and gather together at the same time no matter the point of view you choose. A bit confused but I found it interesting.

Personally, I couldn't spent all time I wished to focused on this subject and try to perform all my potential on this particular subject which, I repeat again, blows my mind. Well, to be honest, at the beginning I should say that i get a bit stock because my basic knowledge about algebra was completely null, so that, I didn't understand anything and thought that this subject was far away from funny or interesting. But as long as I was studying it, it was getting more "funny" because at least what I studied I think I understand "completely" and I say completely between comas because I know that I still ain't understand this world completely, I just understand little pieces of each section.

I know also that there's too much information left to study, and even the one who only a few privilege people can understand, but I will take it as a personal challenge.

Also, I want to mention that if i pass midterm exam it's because the facilites that our teacher gave us, uploading every single lecture and with a lot of comments for those who couldn't assist to class. And also, the fact of all the tutor hour he conceded to me that I know i didn't deserve them.

Not to mention, the care showed by the teacher among the students, solving individual question, wasting time for put the concepts into our brains in such a very formal and funny way which makes Algebra softer than it is.

But anyways, next year I will take it with a bit more confident, responsibility and trying to deal for remain my life a bit more stabilized and try to study not only what we do in class, trying to search a bit more (as I did in high school) in order to get a completely understand of what i'm doing, that actually that's by best gift given ever, that I try to understand very good what I'm studying relating things with simple things and common things and i try to get used to them quickly, so once i got it everything gather and consequently I can give my best.

So that, let's be a bit hopeful and next year I will spent more time on it for sure.

Thanks for paying attention.

1 comentario:

  1. Amazing reflexion! I will take the idea of doing a closing for my blog too, since a think is a way of saying good bye and analyzing the whole year :). Good job!

    ResponderEliminar